Criterion Pictures believes that meeting the customers programming needs is our No. 1 priority. Consequently we have developed a variety of licensing and delivery options that correctional services market.
For those Correctional Facilities that show more than one title per year, Criterion can offer an annual subscription that is customized to your exact needs.
Criterion's Annual Subscription Licensing pricing depends upon:
- The Number of Inmates
- The Number of Correctional Facilities
- Delivery Method.
Criterion Pictures charges $1.50/inmate/year. This covers all of our feature films, and the necessary Public Performance Rights. Criterion Pictures' license is the most cost-effective movie option available to Correctional Services!
- DVD/VHS – traditional HARD COPY options
- PLAY READY DVDs – necessary for some institutions. Menu has been removed and DVD plays immediately upon insertion.
- EDITED DVD/VHS – traditional hard copy method whereby all objectional words and phrases have been removed. Title rating is considered PG.
- HARD DRIVE SWAP OUT PROGRAM – Criterion will load the subscribed number of programs rented and delivered to the correctional institution via hard drive. This enables the correctional facility to play the programs on their internal network for viewing purposes.
Title by Title
You can order films from Criterion on a title-by-titles basis. Each film is individually priced and offers full copyright protection. Our pricing starts at $85 per title and provides your Facility with all of the necessary public performance rights.
To request a price quote, Click Here